This job was found on Recruitsec Print Job
Job URL: https://recruitsec.com/job/savejob/201
|Job Title :||Security Guard - Officer|
|Salary/Rate :||£120.00 - 120.00|
|Posted :||19 May,2019|
|Agency/Employer :||The Anvil Group|
Full and Part Time Availble - On Self Employed basis
You will be working a 12hr night shift, reporting to the Team Leader. This role will require you, to be on a self-employed basis.
• Controlling pedestrian and vehicle access to the building.
• Monitoring CCTV and alarm systems
• Booking transport loads in and out
• Responding to any security incidents and reporting.
• Proactive patrolling throughout the building and grounds.
• Responding to fire alarm activations and Health & Safety site patrols
• Providing a safe and secure environment for visitors and deliveries. Communicating and liaising with all departments
We are looking for someone who can work both as part of a team and on their own, using their initiative to identify better ways of working and ensure excellent customer service.
Good IT, numeracy, and communication skills are essential.
IMPORTANT: Please read this information carefully.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; SIA Security Officer, SIA Security CP, Gatehouse Security Guard, Security Office, Security Enforcement Officer, SIA Licence a must.
|Job Type :||Full Time|
|Job Reference :||934304|
|Contact Name :||Scott Walker|
|Contact Phone :||07966505657|
|Total Vacancies :||3|