This job was found on Recruitsec Print Job
Job URL: https://recruitsec.com/job/savejob/151
|Job Title :||Relief Guards|
|Salary/Rate :||£10.20 - 10.20|
|Posted :||23 Aug,2018|
|Agency/Employer :||West Ham United|
Salary: London Living Wage (£10.20ph)
Contract: Fixed Term until 31st May 2019, Casual – Matchday Work essential
SIA Door Supervision Licence Essential
West Ham United Football Club are recruiting relief security personnel for our different sites including match days at London Stadium.
The successful applicant will be motivated, pro-active with a desire to deliver the very best service to West Ham United Football Club. They will also be able to demonstrate a 'can-do’ mentality and drive to perform at the very top of their game.
Your shift pattern will include days, nights and weekends including Bank Holidays – and covering holidays, so it is essential that you are flexible and committed enough to match these demands.
· Quickly respond to customers’ complaints and queries
· Monitor and control access and egress to events
· Carry out patrols
· Provide accurate handovers
· Report any issues to the Security Supervisor
· Liaise with clients & staff in a polite and professional manner
1. To ensure that all departments are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion and age.
2. To carry out work in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity for both staff and clients.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: -
Desired (D), Essential (E)
• Previous Security Experience (E)
· SIA Door Supervision (E)
• Access and Egress Control (E)
• Authorising right of access (E)
• Conduct personal searches
• Conducting internal & external patrols
• Following site specific procedures
· Ability to contribute to the team
· Good attention to detail
· Confident dealing with the public
· Customer Focussed Approach
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Ability to remain calm and professional in challenging situations
· IT literate
· Ability to use own initiative
· A passion and commitment to excellence
· Well presented
Understanding and commitment to the Club’s Equality Policy and ability to promote anti-discriminatory practice.
We are committed to the principle of equality and equal opportunities in employment and have been accredited with the being Disability Confident Committed. We will actively promote equality and equal opportunities in our business to ensure that individuals receive treatment that is fair and equitable and consistent with their relevant aptitudes, potential skills and abilities. Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.
Please apply via our recruitment page on our website (https://www.whufc.com/club/recruitment/vacancies) by 31st August 2018
|Job Type :||Temporary|
|Job Reference :||2908165|
|Contact Name :||Richard Nunn|
|Contact Phone :||02085868237|
|Total Vacancies :||10|